Thursday, February 19, 2009

Zara Home Kids

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Zara! On many occasions I can be spotted wearing head to toe Zara, I love it for me, for my daughter, my hubby and I especially love Zara Home. Their catalogues are always superbly presented and I wish I could move into some of the sets! Unfortunately Zara Home has yet to reach our shores.... a fact that's hasn't prevented me from drooling over their catalogs though... If you dream it, it will come right?


Anyway every couple of months I check in on them to see if their new catalogue is out and lo amd behold Spring/Summer 2009 is here. Below are some of the highlights from their kids line.

I'm really having a thing for elephants and valises lately....





Love the painted crib!



I want a quilt like that....




Fab colour!




So when do I move in?



Not too hard to tell I've got a little girl eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails