Thursday, July 31, 2008

Busy keeps coming...

A lot has happened in the past couple weeks, but namely I'm happy to announce that my etsy shop is finally up and running. I introduce MADE Baby & Lifestyle. I will be listing more & more varied items over the next few weeks. Having the shop up and running has surely got the creative juices flowing, I have so many ideas I need a week alone in a room with my singer! oh yeah, I had my first paying customer! yay! and have received lots of great feedback about my Paci-Savers pacifier clips. Also I'm officially a contributing editor to Tchochkes. Tchochkes is an Israel based Interior design blog, Feel free to check us out! Also sadly we have to move again... but on the bright side hopefully we can stay in our new place until we decide to take up a permanant residance somewhere and it's a great oppurtunity to redecorate!! (there's a lot more space!!) I've been drawing playroom sketches on bits of scrap paper and napkins... every chance I get. Ever since seeing Amy butler's studio I've been quite envious, but now I can create my own studio in one of the spare rooms!!


Sneak peak: This sweet little guy is named Gerald the Giraffe and he's a softie and a rattle, perfect for little hands! sewn from this fab Amy butler material he's already a hit! he's received Baby L's seal of approval; chew worthy! we'll be keeping the prototype but others just like him will be available at my shop. I'm already thinking Gerald just might be interested in meeting a Geraldine.... stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails