Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wheel of Colour

Hi there! This is just a quick post to share my good fortune with you. Months ago while randomly searching PBK on Ebay I came across Pottery barn kids awesome colour wheel puzzle. The puzzle being offered was in good used condition and was won by some other lucky soul for more than I could spend at the time. To say that I love colour would be an understatement and while in school I spent many hours mixing and painting to get Itten's colour wheel just right. Seeing the puzzle It was love at first sight and I mourned the loss of the puzzle for quite some time... and gripped about it lots to my dear hubby...

Johannes Ittens Colour Wheel


Well, what can I say sometimes the gods of ebay laugh at you and other times it's smiles all around!! I am now the proud new owner correction My daughters are the proud new owners of a brand new mint condition Pottery Barn Colour wheel puzzle complete with canvas storage bag! Me loves it!! won for just $13.05! I do my Happy dance every time I look at it! It's beautiful and even better in person. After all it's only fitting for MY daughters to own such a puzzle, it makes my designer heart skip a beat to hear my two year old perfectly pronounce Fuchsia, Magenta and Chartreuse! the joys of parenthood!



PBK Colour Wheel Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails