Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Etsy an intro

I'm totally gaga for etsy, but for those of you that aren't familiar with it, I think it's only fair that I share. Etsy is what I have dubbed the ebay of homemade. This website is home to thousands of crafters, artists, etc. from all over the world! selling the most unique, trendy, one of a kind, made with love handmade wares you'll ever find! and most interestinglly (at least to moi...) is they ship to Israel! each user receives a yourname/business.etsy.com address and the fun begins!! I'm so convinced that I've decided to start my own shop!! but more on that to follow... I have a favorite list that could fill a novel but I will showcase a select few of my favorite finds in a weekly segment, stay tuned. I must warn you that etsy-mania is highly infectious so be warned... I've got it bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails