Monday, March 3, 2008

This I know

ok, since the arrival of our little bundle of joy, yours truly hasn't been able to get out much, thus my new found obsession was born> SHOPPING ONLINE. Actually in all honesty it started while I was pregnant, heavy, tired and heat sensitive, I surfed the net endlessly searching for the perfect little anything and everything for my little girl. Much time has been devoted to this now pastime and I've collaborated an impressive list of shops that will deliver precious little anythings and everythings right to your door. I have taken it upon myself to share these important finds with you! and will be showcasing some of my favorite buys and things I still covet. You're invited to leave comments and share any tips, links, articles, etc. that might be relevant! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails