Thursday, February 12, 2009

Get em' while you can!

I've just received notice that Beata over at Rosehip is back in business with some more Babushka dolls. We unfortunately missed out on the fun last time around so if you want one don't hesitate and get them while they last!





These are some of the beauties that'll be on sale starting tom. Friday the 13th at 9:00 am (Pacific Time) in her etsy store.


I just love these gorgeous dolls the colours are so inspiring and happy. I've blogged in the past about the Matroyshka/Babushka doll craze here, seems they're turning up everywhere and the trend is still going strong.... even though I've promised my DH that our nursery is "done" and that I'm perfectly happy with it just as it is I'm sure we could find room for just one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails