Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello spring! Zara Home kids style

Seems like just the other day I was highlighting Zara home kids fall winter line, and here finally spring has sprung! The new spring summer catalogue is out and it's got me wishing now more than ever that they'd open a store in Israel. Come on people let's make this happen! I shouldn't be the only one writing inditex' customer service reps! start a facebook group! let the people have Zara Home! We need an alternative to Ikea, a little competition isn't a bad thing...

While this seasons catalogue is awash with whites and neutrals I've kind of been longing for the bright splashes of colour usually associated with spring. At least where the kids are concerned all is cheery!

I'm usually not into neutrals for children, but in this case they create a calm, modern and soothing backdrop for the inevitably colourful toys and accessories.


I don't know why, but lately I've really been into moldings, especially in kids rooms... I love their elegant polished appeal, I'd frame in some bold wallpaper or blackboard paint to really make an impact.



This carpet is divine! and I love the striped drapes! this works great if your shy of splashing bold colour on the wall. Amp up great pops of colour in textiles and accessories and set them off with crisp white walls!

Every child should have a cute little bench like this tucked away in a nook for cozy reading! and storage too!

Love the fresh colours of this setting, especially the placemat and matching bib!


These bright bold colours could work for either a girl or a boy...and can carry them in to their teens easily...

I'm a big fan of coloured tableware, I'd do anything to make mealtimes more fun and attractive for my little picky eater!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails